It doesn’t matter if you’re a vegan, carnivore, vegetarian, raw food lover or even a raw food sceptic, there is one thing that’s for sure: you’ll love our raw vegan Chocolate Balls!
To be served as a filling snack or as part of a full meal, our incredibly sweet, nutty, sensual and succulent Chocolate balls are an absolute must try, either here at Raw Cafe in Rawai or made by yourself at home.
Here’s a look at how we make them. 🙂
1. We start by blending lots of cashew nuts in the food processor.
2. We then add dried shredded coconut… lots of it!
3. Next we process, before adding raw cacao powder.
4. Process again.
5. Then we add plenty of raw organic honey. Mmmm… honey!
6. We process again, and once the mix is sticking together, it’s then ready to be made into individual balls.
7. Each ball is weighed out to approximately 20g.
9. And then after covering the balls in sesame seeds…
10. …they’re ready to eat!
Come down to Atsumi Raw Cafe on Wiset Road, Rawai to get yours. 🙂